Thursday, January 05, 2006

Christmas Break Rap

So on the flight home from Maui, my brother and I decided to have a "Rap-Off". During the first 45-minute flight (followed by the six-hour flight to Seattle, thaaaank God for drinking all day that induces sleep on a plane) ;D, we decided that we would each write a rap about our holidays and compare at the end of it. Fun times. *Ahem* So, without further ado, here is my "Flight Tangent; New Year's 'Wrap'"

Lookin' out the window, glancing at my watch,
hopin' to catch a view of Santa Claus
'cause Im' flying on Christmas Eve (sleigh bells),
flying on Christmas Eve (in da air!)

Through the air I'm soaring, bustin' out a phat
rhyme on a dime 'cause it's Christmas time,
while the North Star this metal bird follows,
spreading my verse of peace like my man Carlos
Santana: when will this metal bird landah?

I'm heading to the beach of Maui,
hookin' up wid hot honeys and chill wid-da-family,
and these Maui girls got me crazed, I'm just starin
at the little-hoola-skirts they're all a shakin' and a wearin',

to feed my erection as I stare at her body; perfection'
she's got that little taste of island that make me
wanna get down with guava, baby, uh -
get down with guava.

And as this little plane lands I'm right out on the sand,
rollin' wid my brotha and my best-made-man
and we're taking the island by storm (take it easy),
like Katrina we break up the norm (too soon?)

As I walk, I give a shout "Hey girl, Mele Lalikemaka,
come here and lemme show ya how to throw a REAL 'shaka'!"
And all my island peeps call me their number-1 'brah',
'cause I'm the best thing to hit since Haleakala.

:D I think it's fun.

No comments: